Now that you have all of your pages created, it’s time to reorganize the links on the menu displayed at the top of your website.
- Click on “Dashboard” and then click the “Customize Your Site” button.
- Click on “Menus” in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click the “Add a New Menu” button, type “Main Menu” in the name field, and then click the “Create Menu” button.
- Check the boxes for “Primary Menu” and “Handheld Menu,” then click the “Add Items” button.
- Click the following items under “Pages” on the right to add them to the Main Menu on the left: Home; About Us; Shop; My Account; Contact Us.
- You may choose to add more pages or display them in a different order, if you prefer–but this will give you a good start.
- When you are finished adding items, click the “Save & Publish” button and then click the x at the top left corner to close out of the dashboard.